Nightlife & the Arts in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bath and the Cotswolds Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 10-day Literature Festival in October brings together world-renowned...
Cheltenham's famous Music Festival, held over 10 days in early...
New Brewery Arts
A theater, an exhibition space, and a café are found in...
The city's only vegetarian pub, the Porter features nightly music...
Pub aficionados will relish the friendly, unspoiled ambience...
For five days in early June, the Science Festival attracts leading...
A gemlike Regency playhouse from 1805, the Theatre Royal has...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Hilton Bristol 3 Nts in May Fr $162+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton in Bristol Fr $110+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $85+/Nt — $85 Expedia
- Book the The Clifton 3 Nts in May Fr $88+/Nt — $88 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Expedia