Nightlife & the Arts in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Bath
Bath Comedy Festival
Running for 10 days, April's Bath Comedy Festival features comedy...
Bath International Music Festival
Held over 12 days in May and June, the Bath International Music...
Bath Literature Festival
The 10-day Bath Literature Festival in late February and early...
Jane Austen Festival
Celebrating the great writer with films, plays, walks, and talks...
The city's only vegetarian pub, the Porter features nightly music...
Pub aficionados will relish the friendly, unspoiled ambience...
A gemlike Regency playhouse from 1805, the Theatre Royal has...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre Fr $131+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Redwood & Country Club Fr $114+/Nt Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- Bristol Savings! Book at Novotel Bristol Centre Fr $138+/Nt — $138 Expedia
- Bristol Savings! Book at Days Inn Bristol M5 Fr $77+/Nt — $77 Expedia
- Stay 3 night and save 10% off your stay!: The Washington in May — $91 Save with Expedia, $10/night less