Shopping in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bath and the Cotswolds Shopping
|A-C D-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Baggott Church St. Limited
This shop displays fine old furniture, portraits and landscape...
|Household Items / Furniture, Antiques / Collectibles||Stow-on-the-Wold|
Bartlett Street Antiques Centre
This place has more than 50 showcases and stands selling every...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Bath|
Bath Christmas Market
For 18 days in late November and early December, the outdoor...
|Crafts, Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Bath|
Bath Sweet Shop
The city's oldest candy store, Bath Sweet Shop boasts of stocking...
|Food / Candy||Bath|
Beaux Arts Ceramics
This shop carries the work of prominent potters....
|Ceramics / Glassware||Bath|
This high-end department store stocks designer fashions....
This is the venue for a food market on Monday, Wednesday and...
|Crafts, Food / Candy, Antiques / Collectibles||Cirencester|
This shop carries many perfumes that are manufactured here, and...
|Perfume / Cosmetics||Bourton-on-the-Water|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Bristol Savings! Book at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton Fr $110+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Days Inn Bristol M5 Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- Bristol Savings! Book at Future Inn Cabot Circus Fr $126+/Nt — $126 Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia
- Stay 3 nights and save 10% off your stay!: The Clifton in May — $89 Save with Expedia, $9/night less