Shopping in Bath and the Cotswolds
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Cirencester
This is the venue for a food market on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday...
|Crafts, Food / Candy, Antiques / Collectibles||Cirencester|
Makers and Designers Emporium
Better known as MADE, this shop is a cornucopia of unusual designer...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Cirencester|
Every Monday and Friday, Cirencester's central Market Place is...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Cirencester|
William H. Stokes
This shop specializes in oak furniture from the 16th and 17th...
|Household Items / Furniture, Antiques / Collectibles||Cirencester|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Redwood & Country Club in May: $113 & Up Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- Bristol Savings! Book at Bristol Marriott Royal Fr $154+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton: $108 & Up in May — $108 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Westfield House in Bristol Fr $155+/Nt — $155 Expedia
- Bristol Savings! Book at Marriott Bristol City Centre Fr $124+/Nt — $124 Save with Expedia, $62/night less