Nightlife & the Arts in East Anglia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
East Anglia Nightlife & the Arts
|A-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Home of the famous Cambridge Footlights Revue, the ADC Theatre...
East Anglia's most important arts festival, and one of the best...
The city's main repertory theater, the Arts Theatre was built...
Cambridge Folk Festival
Spread over four days in late July or early August at Cherry...
The beautifully restored Corn Exchange presents classical and...
This 16th-century coaching inn with a cobbled courtyard has lost...
Fort St. George
Overlooking the university boathouses, Fort St. George gets the...
A favorite of student rowers, this small pub has an excellent...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Holiday Inn Cambridge Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Save at 3-Star Holiday Inn Cambridge: $178 & Up in May Expedia
- Explore Cambridge For Less! Book Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Hotels.com
- Book in Cambridge: Save at the University Arms in May Fr $296+/Nt — $296 Expedia
- 3-Star Holiday Inn Express Cambridge Fr $140+/Nt — $140 Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less