Sights & Attractions in East Anglia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Lincoln
Cathedral of St. Mary
Lincoln's crowning glory, this great cathedral was for centuries...
Facing the cathedral across Exchequer Gate, this castle was built...
|Castles / Palaces||Lincoln|
Medieval Bishop's Palace
On the south side of Minster Yard, this building has exhibits...
|Houses / Mansions||Lincoln|
Surrounding the cathedral on three sides, Minster Yard contains...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Lincoln|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Cambridge: Book Fr $158+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less
- Book 3-Star Holiday Inn Cambridge in Cambridge Fr $167+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star University Arms Fr $178+/Nt — $178 Save with Hotels.com, $131/night less
- Book in Cambridge Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- $83 & Up: Cheap Cambridge Stay — $83 Hotels.com