- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sapporo Teppanyaki Review
The emphasis is on riotous good fun at this modern Japanese restaurant in Castlefield. Take your place around the chef's iron griddle and the theater begins; once you've had potato fritters tossed into your mouth and seen other morsels caught and balanced on the chef's spatula, you can enjoy your choice of such yummy dishes as teriyaki beef and sizzling scallops. For a quieter, lighter meal, take a private table and peruse the sushi menu. Curiosity might tempt you to try a Manchester roll, made of smoked swordfish with Lancashire cheese and crabmeat.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
We recently came back from a one week trip to London and found it thrilling. Read more
As promised I am making recommendations for places as separate threads so that they will be easily searchable when others are looking for recommendations.
Pubs: (New Town)
The Queen's Arms (Frederick Read more
Never taken an "Alone" trip before but it's about time! Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more