- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Panoramic 34 Review
Watch the city lights glitter beyond the sweeping windows of this 34th-floor restaurant overlooking the waterfront. The boundless views and sleek decor are matched by head chef Parth Bhatt's voguish European menu. The polenta is seasoned with truffles from Alba and the fillet of halibut might be stewed with chorizo and clams; red deer could appear with a fig and olive tapenade. Even if you're dining elsewhere, enjoy a cocktail here, especially at sunset.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
Thanks to everyone for the guidance on my first post. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more