- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hyatt Regency London-The Churchill
At a Glance
- Comfortable and stylish
- efficient service
- up to three can stay in one room
- Feels more geared to business than leisure travelers
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hyatt Regency London-The Churchill Review
Even though it's one of London's largest hotels, the Churchill is always abuzz with guests smiling at the purring perfection they find here, including warmly personalized service and calmly alluring guest rooms. The shimmering lobby is in Robert Adamesque 19th-century style, the Locanda Locatelli is one of the city's best Italian restaurants, and there's a hip connections with the Frieze Art Fair. Guest rooms are lovely and modern, and suites are hung with cutting-edge art on loan from the Saatchi collection. No-nonsense business travelers and VIPs appreciate the highly convenient Portman Square location, and so will you.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
We are planning a trip to England and Scotland using Britrail. Read more
· News & Features
It's been about 18,000 hard day's nights (er, 50 years) since The Beatles changed rock 'n' roll.... Read more
A trophy trip for teens, a storybook vacay for toddlers, a sophisticated city break for grown-ups... Londo... Read more
Despite the season finale, Dan Stevens (aka Matthew Crawley) was on hand to host the Big British Invite... Read more