Shopping in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
|A B C D-F G H I-K L M N-O P-Q R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
All of the traditional or retro foodstuffs—such as bottles...
|Food / Candy||Spitalfields|
This is a warehouse of handpicked items from the 1930s through...
Created by Vivienne Westwood's son, this line of sexy, saucy...
French-Cambodian sisters Val and Vanda Heng-Vong launched this...
|Household Items / Furniture, Clothing||Notting Hill|
Since McQueen's untimely death in 2010, his right-hand woman...
Alfie's Antique Market
This four-story, bohemian-chic labyrinth is London's largest...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Marylebone|
Exquisite leather bags and personalized, printed canvas totes...
The Armoury of St. James's
The fine toy soldiers and military models in stock here are collectors'...
Created by architect Norman Foster and interior designer David...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Mayfair|
Fans of such trendy brands as Shoshanna, Alice + Olivia, or Goat...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises