Shopping in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Shopping in Marylebone
Alfie's Antique Market
This four-story, bohemian-chic labyrinth is London's largest indoor...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Marylebone|
An independent bookstore chain (there are additional branches...
|Books / Stationery||Marylebone|
Here's where you'll find fun and funky casual plates, mugs, jugs...
|Ceramics / Glassware||Marylebone|
A dazzling array of exciting contemporary jewelry by emerging...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Marylebone|
These quintessentially English clothes are understated yet manage...
Marks & Spencer
You'd be hard-pressed to find a Brit who doesn't have something...
The rising British designers featured in this carefully curated...
This giant, bustling store (the second-largest in the U.K. after...
Aficionados of hard-to-find cult beauty products flock to this...
|Perfume / Cosmetics||Marylebone|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises