Shopping in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Shopping in Covent Garden
Benjamin Pollock's Toyshop
This landmark shop still carries on the tradition of its eponymous...
If you love chintz and colorful patterns, then stop by Cath Kidston...
|Household Items / Furniture||Covent Garden|
Covent Garden is actually three markets. Forty stalls selling...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Covent Garden|
London's largest collection of 17th- to-early 20th-century prints...
|Art Galleries||Covent Garden|
This Irish designer is probably best known for her appealingly...
|Household Items / Furniture, Clothing||Covent Garden|
British classics with an irreverent twist define Paul Smith's...
The Office chain's more glamourous sibling, this boudoir-styled...
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Covent Garden|
When it comes to encyclopedic coverage, there is simply no better...
|Books / Stationery, Specialty Stores||Covent Garden|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises