Sights & Attractions in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions London
|A B C D E-F G-H I-K L M N-O P-R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
18 Stafford Terrace
The home of Punch cartoonist Edward Linley Sambourne in the 1870s...
|Houses / Mansions||Kensington, Chelsea, and Knightsbridge|
This sleek, romantic clipper was built in 1869, one among fleets...
Famed Elizabethan explorer Sir Francis Drake circumnavigated...
|Nautical Sites||The South Bank|
The Adam Houses
Only a few structures remain of what was once a regal riverfront...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||Soho and Covent Garden|
This stately gateway to the Mall (rhymes with 'shall') is one...
|Architectural Sites||Westminster and Royal London|
This gleaming, neo-Gothic shrine to Prince Albert created by...
|Memorials / Monuments||Kensington, Chelsea, and Knightsbridge|
Apsley House (Wellington Museum)
The mansion built by Robert Adam and presented to the Duke of...
|Museums / Galleries||St. James's and Mayfair|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All London Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises