- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Virgin trains leave for Coventry every 20 minutes from London Euston Station; it's a one-hour journey. Bus service from National Express and Megabus takes 2½ hours from Victoria Coach Station.
If you're driving into town, use the city's hop-on, hop-off Park and Ride services. Park at the War Memorial Park off Kenilworth Road on the south side of town, or on the north side on Austin Drive, Courthouse Green. Park and Ride operates Monday to Saturday with frequent buses.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Holiday Inn Coventry South in May: $82 & Up Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hilton Coventry: $119 & Up in May Expedia
- Small budget: Book Quality Coventry 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia
- May deal: Royal Court - Coventry Fr $73+/Nt — $73 Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Days Coventry Fr $77+/Nt — $77 Expedia