All The Lake District Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Lake District Hotels
|A-B C-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cote How Organic Guest House
Elegant, peaceful, and with a focus on organic and sustainable . . .
Drunken Duck Inn
After four centuries, this friendly old coaching inn remains a. . .
Exceptionally friendly, this spotless B&B is carefully tended. . .
Hidden in 22 acres of grounds with meandering paths leading to. . .
|$$$$||Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere|
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
Hazel Bank Country House
Hikers and others of a less energetic bent appreciate the comforts. . .
Heidi's Grasmere Lodge
Small but sumptuous, this lodging has a distinctly feminine sensibility,. . .
Slightly austere on the outside but charming within, this Victoria. . .
In a town that overflows with B&Bs, this comfortable tow. . .
Near the end of the road on the isolated eastern side of Ullswater,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises