- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jerichos at the Waverley
Jerichos at the Waverley Review
The area's most stylish restaurant occupies an 1870 Victorian building near the center of town and has 10 smart bedrooms upstairs; staying here means you'll also get a high-quality breakfast. An open kitchen, leather-backed chairs, bare wood, and candles give the place a contemporary look and make for a sophisticated evening out. Choices from the brief, frequently changing Modern British menu might include beef with a wine sauce or lamb on horseradish mash with buttered cabbage.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
Hi, my wife and I will be staying in Milan for 2.5 days in early August and would like to go away for a day trip for one (or both the days). Is it possible to do Cinque Terre in one day? The photos looks Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more