Shopping in The Lake District
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Lake District Shopping
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The excellent Bluebell Bookshop hosts special events and readings...
|Books / Stationery||Penrith|
The area's largest and best outdoor equipment store, George Fisher...
Grasmere Gingerbread Shop
The smells wafting across the churchyard draw many people to...
|Food / Candy||Grasmere|
Henry Roberts Bookshop
In a 16th-century cottage said to be the city's oldest residence...
|Books / Stationery||Kendal|
James & John Graham of Penrith Ltd.
Artisanal cheese and other local products are available at this...
|Food / Candy||Penrith|
This outlet shopping center sells brand names at a discount:...
|Outlets / Discount Stores||Kendal|
These local jewelry experts set semiprecious stones in necklaces...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises