Nightlife & the Arts in The Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northeast Nightlife & the Arts
This atmospheric old pub attracts a lively local crowd....
Pitcher and Piano
The upstairs terrace of the Pitcher and Piano, a popular pub...
|Bars||Newcastle upon Tyne|
Queen's Hall Arts Centre
Theater, dance, and art exhibitions are on the bill at the Queen's...
The Sage Gateshead hosts concerts—jazz, world, pop, classical...
|Concerts||Newcastle upon Tyne|
The region's most established performing arts center, the Theatre...
|Theater||Newcastle upon Tyne|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- London and Paris Experience IExplore
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- London Experience — $2,857 IExplore
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises