Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sherborne
The model for the town of Shaston in Thomas Hardy's Jude the Obscure...
The glory of Sherbourne Abbey, a warm, "old gold" stone church...
Built by Sir Walter Raleigh in 1594, this castle remained his...
|Castles / Palaces||Sherborne|
Browse All South Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star BEST WESTERN Royale Fr $120+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $37/night less
- The Cumberland on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $134+/Nt Save with Expedia, $28/night less
- Super Savings on Southampton 6 Nts Htl + Air Fr $2,169 Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 27 Nt Cruise! Cunard Line Fr $5,148 Expedia
- 3-Star BEST WESTERN, The Connaught Fr $176+/Nt — $176 Save with Hotels.com, $21/night less