- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
By car, Broadstairs is about a two-hour drive (78 mi) from London, off A256 on the southeast tip of England. Trains run from London's St. Pancras Station to Broadstairs once an hour; it's a 90-minute trip. Broadstairs Station is off The Broadway in the town center. National Express buses travel to Broadstairs from London several times a day; the journey takes about three hours.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises