- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Faversham is about two hours (55 mi) southeast of London by car, off M2 and A2. Trains run from London's St. Pancras Station to Faversham every half hour or so most days, and there are a few trains a day to Faversham from London's Victoria Station. The journey takes just over an hour. Faversham train station is off Newton Road in the town center. There's no direct bus service from London.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises