Nightlife & the Arts in The West Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The West Country Nightlife & the Arts
In a prime waterfront position, the Arnolfini is one of the country's...
One of the foremost arts centers of the West Country, Dartington...
Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink
This festival, which showcases local producers, chefs, and their...
Held a few miles away in Pilton, the Glastonbury Festival is...
The open-air Minack Theatre perches high above a beach 3 miles...
Some of London's best companies often stage plays at the Northcott...
A church built in the 18th century, St. George's now serves as...
Plymouth's Theatre Royal presents ballet, musicals, and plays...
A contemporary art center by the harbor, Watershed also has a...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Jurys Inn Plymouth Fr $139+/Nt Expedia
- Bristol Savings! Book at Novotel Bristol Centre Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Plymouth Fr $1547 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Marriott Bristol City Centre Fr $124+/Nt — $124 Save with Expedia, $62/night less
- Book in Bristol: Save at the Westfield House in May Fr $155+/Nt — $155 Expedia