- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This outpost of an Italian chain has secured an enviable site in a part-medieval, part-Georgian building opposite the cathedral. The large windows in the three dining areas offer superb views across the Close, and the courtyard is perfect for warm days. Although the food is unadventurous, with a generous choice of pizzas and pastas, everything is prepared to high standards, including good antipasti and salads.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Bristol this May Fr $125+/Nt Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Bristol Savings! Book at Days Inn Bristol M5 Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Plymouth Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $2297 Expedia
- Stay 3 nights and save 15% off your stay!: The Bristol in May — $130 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $88+/Nt — $88 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
I see the Queen looked at our travel schedule and decided to hightail it out of town while we are there. Read more