- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bordeaux Quay Review
This converted riverside warehouse is the place for modern, sophisticated dining in Bristol. In the more formal upstairs dining room, where a large skylight and harbor views set the scene, you can select from such locally sourced dishes as pork loin with a mustard crust, or sea bass with a smoked eggplant purée, as well as desserts like a layered cake of dates and white chocolate with orange sorbet. Sharing the space downstairs with a delicatessen and bar is a rough-and-ready brasserie—recommended for breakfast on weekends.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Bristol Savings! Book at Days Inn Bristol M5 Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- Stay 3 nights and save 15% off your stay!: The Bristol in May Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- 4-Star Plymouth Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $2297 Expedia
- Bristol Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $100+/Nt — $100 Expedia
- Plymouth 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1524 — $1,524 Expedia
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
With many thanks to many posters here who commented in my earlier thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/3-weeks-w-6-year-old-in-uk.cfm
I didn't want to disappear into the ether and i wanted to Read more
I am still working on where I want to base us for our trip to southeast UK next spring.
It looks like we will be mostly in "mid" Kent and Sussex (East and West). The rough plan at this time is to go no Read more