- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Garrack Restaurant Review
This family-run restaurant is known for the panoramic sea views from its hilltop location and for relaxed and undemanding fine dining. The à la carte and set-price menus (£23 and £26.50) specialize in local fish and seafood, including seared scallops, as well as Cornish beef. Breads are made on the premises, and the wine list features some Cornish vineyards. Some rooms at the attached hotel are furnished in traditional style; others are more modern.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Bristol Savings! Book at Redwood & Country Club Fr $113+/Nt Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- Bristol Savings! Book at Bristol Marriott Royal Fr $154+/Nt Expedia
- Plymouth 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $2297 Expedia
- Book in Bristol: Save this May Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Expedia
- May deal: Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre Fr $124+/Nt — $124 Expedia
With many thanks to many posters here who commented in my earlier thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/3-weeks-w-6-year-old-in-uk.cfm
I didn't want to disappear into the ether and i wanted to Read more
Back a week ago Friday and am finally caught up, ready to start the TR.
Background: Some you have read my trip report of last year's journey to scatter Mom and Dad's ashes at the Lake of Menteith, tou Read more
My husband and I plan to travel to the UK sometime this August/September for approximately 2 weeks and need some suggestions. Read more