- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Coleridge Way Review
The 36-mile Coleridge Way passes through the northern fringes of the Quantock Hills, the isolated villages of the Brendon Hills, and parts of Exmoor National Park on the way from Nether Stowey (site of Coleridge's home) to Porlock.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 3-Star Victoria - Newquay Fr $151+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Newquay: Save this May Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Plymouth Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $2274 Expedia
- $191 & Up: Glendorgal 3-Star Hotel in Newquay — $191 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Hillcrest Fr $101+/Nt — $101 Expedia
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
First timer here...have been go-ogling last couple of weeks for planning my first trip to Europe
Every search throws up some Fodor forum link...and have been very impressed by the people who Read more