Sights & Attractions in Yorkshire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Harrogate
Royal Pump Room Museum
This octagonal structure was built in 1842 over the original sulfur...
|Museums / Galleries||Harrogate|
At the edge of the town center, this 200-acre grassy parkland...
Dating from 1897, the exotic and fully restored Turkish Baths...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Harrogate|
Southwest of the town center, these 17-acres of formal gardens...
Browse All Yorkshire Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- London and Paris Experience IExplore
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- London Experience — $2,857 IExplore
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises