Getting Here and Around
From Turku, you can take the 11 and 110 bus from Turku Market Place, which runs frequently. By car, take route 185, 8, or E8 through the city of Raisio to either Route 40 or the Raisiontie to the Aurinkotie into Naantali. You can take a 3½- to 4-hour steamship cruise between Turku and Naantali, which includes a smorgasbord lunch or dinner while drifting around the archipelago (EUR 13-EUR 20 not including meals); cruises run from mid-June to mid-August and there's a lunch cruise in September. Contact the Naantali tourist office or the Steamship Company SS Ukkopekka.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Turku Savings! Book at Cumulus Turku Fr $133+/Nt Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Holiday Inn Turku Fr $102+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Turku Fr $186+/Nt — $186 Save with Expedia, $45/night less