Nightlife & the Arts in Bordeaux and the Wine Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bordeaux and the Wine Country Nightlife & the Arts
Aux Quatre Coins du Vin
This sleek, modern wine and tapas bar has dispensing machines...
Café des Moines
To discover the local band scene, check out Café des Moines...
Housed in an old church, Utopia is a unique art house movie theatre...
Comptoir du Jazz
Near the station, this is the place not only for jazz, but also...
Arguably one of the most beautiful historic theaters in Europe...
A casual, friendly pub with several choices of draft beer, l'Apollo...
The all-night club for hip-hop, disco, and theme nights like...
Browse All Bordeaux and the Wine Country Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Bordeaux this May Fr $100+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- Special deal: 3-Star Inter- Apolonia Fr $76+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Book the Comfort - Bordeaux Merignac 3 Nts in May Fr $68+/Nt — $68 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Mercure Bordeaux Centre Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Expedia
- May deal: Novotel Bordeaux Le Lac Fr $136+/Nt — $136 Expedia