- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
l'Oiseau Cabosse Review
This straight-up organic restaurant and coffee bar is a good option for a light meal. With its kind and spunky service, chic outside terrace, and interesting location in the bourgeois bohemian Quartier de la Grosse Cloche (Big Clock neighborhood), it's a welcome find in the city. Try the duck confit parmentier, curry and leek quiche, or a fresh baked dessert. Don't miss the organic, artisanal cola or 100% pure cocoa hot chocolate.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 4-Star Novotel Bordeaux Centre Fr $133+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3-Star BEST WESTERN Royal Saint Jean in Bordeaux Fr $163+/Nt Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Inter- Apolonia on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bordeaux this May Fr $164+/Nt — $164 Expedia
- Book the Comfort - Bordeaux Merignac 3 Nts in May Fr $69+/Nt — $69 Expedia
Sometimes things happen that makes one wonder if fate is conspiring against a trip. Read more
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
Over and over again, I see this mistakenly written as "Chacun a son goût" by English speaking people, including a tattoo around Robbie Williams' chest.
The correct expression is "à chacun so Read more