Sights & Attractions in Ile-de-France
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Chartres
Worship on the site of the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, better...
Musée des Beaux-Arts
Just behind the famed cathedral, the town art museum is housed...
|Museums / Galleries||Chartres|
Exquisite 17th-century stained glass can be admired at the church...
The Gothic church of St-Pierre, near the Eure River, has magnificent...
Browse All Ile-de-France Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off Windstar Cruises