Sights & Attractions in Normandy
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Normandy
|A-B C-F G-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbaye aux Dames
The Abbaye aux Dames was founded by William the Conqueror's wife...
Abbaye aux Hommes
Caen's finest church, of cathedral proportions, is part of the...
Abbaye de La Trinité
The ancient cod-fishing port of Fécamp was once a major...
Abbaye du Mont-St-Michel
Wrought by nature and centuries of tireless human toil, this...
Next to the imposing Neoclassical City Hall, this stupendous...
A former ossuary (a charnel house used for the bodies of plague...
Really a 225-foot-long embroidered scroll stitched in 1067, the...
|Museums / Galleries||Bayeux|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Kyriad le Havre Centre in May: $91 & Up Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Explore Rouen For Less! Book Fr $210+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $214/night less