- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fogòn St-Julien Review
The most ambitious Spanish restaurant in Paris, this spot occupies an airy Seine-side space, avoiding tapas-bar clichés. The seasonal all-tapas menu, at €54 per person, is the most creative choice, but that would mean missing out on the seven different takes on paella that are available daily: perhaps saffron with seafood (which could be a bit more generous), inky squid, vegetable, or Valencia-style with rabbit, chicken, and vegetables. Finish up with custardy crème Catalan and a glass of muscatel.
- Address: 45 quai des Grands-Augustins, 5e, Latin Quarter, Paris, 75005 | Map It
- Phone: 01-43-54-31-33
- Website: www.fogon.fr
- Metro St-Michel.
- Location: The Latin Quarter
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon., 2 wks in Aug.--Sept., and 1 wk in Jan. No lunch Tues.--Fri.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises
Thanks to all who helped in the planning! Read more
Sometimes things happen that makes one wonder if fate is conspiring against a trip. Read more
what is the name of france's most popular food? Read more
· News & Features
The bistro scene in Paris is as hot as ever, with endless worthy newcomers to scope out.... Read more
Springtime in Paris is legendary—the stuff of song lyrics, poems, and movie titles.... Read more
Paris is one of the world's most visited cities for good reason—it has more great food, style, history,... Read more