Parks in Paris
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Parks in Paris
Bois de Boulogne
When Parisians need a day in the great outdoors close to home...
Champ de Mars
This long span of grass, flanked by tree-lined paths, lies between...
|Parks||Around the Eiffel Tower|
Jardin des Plantes
Opened in 1640 and once known as the Jardin du Roi (or King's...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums, Zoos / Aquariums||The Latin Quarter|
Jardin des Tuileries
The quintessential French garden, with its verdant lawns, manicured...
|Parks||Around the Louvre|
Parc de la Villette
This former abattoir is now a 130-acre ultramodern park. With...
Parc des Buttes-Chaumont
If you're tired of perfectly manicured Parisian parks with lawns...
This exquisitely landscaped park began in 1778 as the Duc de...
|Parks||Les Grands Boulevards|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off Windstar Cruises