Nightlife & the Arts in Provence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Provence Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just beyond the Ramparts by the Rhone lies the converted barn...
Le Cargo de Nuit
Le Cargo de Nuit is the main venue for live jazz, reggae, and...
Le Palais Royal
Le Palais Royal music hall, steps aways from the Palais des Papes...
Le Scat Club
Le Scat Club is the place for live soul, funk, reggae, rock...
Le Trolleybus is the most popular disco in town, with a young...
O'Shannon's is a friendly, boisterous Irish pub. Don't expect...
Opéra Municipal de Marseille
Operas and orchestral concerts are held at the Opéra Municipal...
Passage du Méjan
Passage du Méjan is a large arts complex with its own...
The Red Lion is a mecca for English-speakers, who pour onto the...
Avignon's trendy twenty- and thirty-somethings dance at the Red...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $849 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Italy & France Cruise in Summer — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Cruise thru Mediterranean in Summer — $599 Royal Caribbean
- $699 & up -- Summer: Italy-France-Spain Cruise w/Oceanview — $699 Royal Caribbean