Sights & Attractions in The Basque Country, Gascony, and Hautes-Pyrenees
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in St-Jean-Pied-de-Port
Continue up along Rue de la Citadelle to get to the Citadelle...
Walk into the old section of St-Jean-Pied-de-Port through the...
From the Pont Notre-Dame you can watch the wild trout in the...
|Bridges / Tunnels||St-Jean-Pied-de-Port|
Rue de la Citadelle
On Rue de la Citadelle are several sights of interest: the Maison...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||St-Jean-Pied-de-Port|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza Fr $175+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $29/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Biarritz this May Fr $119+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Biarritz Fr $326+/Nt — $326 Save with Hotels.com, $81/night less
- Book in Biarritz: Save this May Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Save with Expedia, $35/night less
- 4-Star Grand Tonic Biarritz Fr $171+/Nt — $171 Save with Hotels.com, $74/night less