All The Dordogne Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Dordogne Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Although it's been in business since 1855 and has occasionally . . .
Château de la Treyne
Certainly the most spectacular château-hotel in the Dordogne,. . .
Château de Mercuès
Set on a rocky spur just outside town, the former home of the. . .
Hostellerie La Couleuvrine
Sarlat is not overly blessed with beautiful historic hotels, so. . .
Hôtel de France
Once an outbuilding on the estates of the Château de Biron,. . .
Hôtel de la Madeleine
Constructed in stone during the 19th-century, this sturdy building,. . .
Hôtel des Recollets
One of Sarlat's time-burnished hotels, this find—blessed. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- France: A Taste of Provence IExplore
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- Classic Corsica IExplore
- France: Normandy & Loire Valley Experience — $6,967 IExplore
- France's Loire Valley and Bordeaux Independent Journey — $8,960 IExplore