Sights & Attractions in The French Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Chapelle de la Miséricorde
A superbly balanced pièce-montée (wedding cake)...
Colline de Château
This hilltop park, accessible by elevator from the east end of...
|Parks, Archaeological Sites||Nice|
This long pedestrian thoroughfare—half street, half square—is...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Nice|
The aristocratic Lascaris Palace was built in 1648 for Jean-Baptiste...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Nice|
Browse All French Riviera Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Italy & France Cruise in Summer — $599 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Cruise thru Mediterranean in Summer — $649 Royal Caribbean