The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Grand Hôtel d'Orléans
While in a slightly sketchy neighborhood, this picturesque forme . . .
Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra
Little wonder the likes of Deneuve, Pavarotti, and Aznavour favored. . .
Hôtel Albert I
The building may seem undistinguished and the reception hall is. . .
In the thick of the most Toulousain part of town, next to the. . .
Hôtel Royal Wilson
With a quiet city-center location across from the Théâtre. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Campanile Montpellier le Millenaire Fr $91+/Nt Expedia
- Book the Novotel Montpellier 3 Nts in May Fr $128+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Balladins Superior Montpellier - Perols Fr $79+/Nt — $79 Expedia
- Park & Suites Elegance Montpellier Ovalie in May: $89 & Up — $89 Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Montpellier this May Fr $94+/Nt — $94 Expedia