Sights & Attractions in The Midi-Pyrenees and Languedoc-Roussillon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon
Abbaye St-Martin du Canigou
Visitors, tackling a steep, half-hour climb from the parking area...
Toulouse's most famous landmark and the world's largest Romanesque...
One of the most unusual and dazzling churches in France, the...
Musée d'Art Moderne
Some of the town landscapes captured in paintings by Picasso...
|Museums / Galleries||Céret|
In a garden designed by the famed André Le Nôtre...
|Museums / Galleries||Albi|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Novotel Montpellier Fr $130+/Nt Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Campanile Montpellier le Millenaire in May: $87 & Up Save with Expedia, $22/night less
- Balladins Superior Montpellier - Perols in May: $80 & Up — $80 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Montpellier this May Fr $95+/Nt — $95 Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Special deal: 3-Star Quality Toulouse Centre Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Save with Expedia, $13/night less