- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Belvedere auf dem Pfingstberg
Belvedere auf dem Pfingstberg Review
On a hill near Schloss Cecilienhof, the colonnaded Belvedere auf dem Pfingstberg was a lofty observation platform for the royals.
Pomonatempel. On one side of the "Pfingstberg" hill near Schloss Cecilienhof is the simple Pomonatempel, the first structure built by Karl Friedrich Schinkel (1801). It has a small exhibit about the development of the hill, which also includes a belvedere (bell tower) at the top. Apr.-Oct., weekends 3-6.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Germany for Less! Flights to Berlin From 545 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Air in Berlin Fr $111+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Save in Berlin: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $128+/Nt Save with Expedia, $54/night less
- 4-Star Berlin Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $977 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 9 Nt Cruise! Viking River Cruises Fr $2,706 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
We just returned from a relatively quick eight-day holiday break to Berlin, Dresden and Prague and are trying to get going on a trip report while things are still fresh in mind.
I’ve Read more
We are traveling in July, have 1st class passes for Germany and 2nd class for Switzerland. Read more
· News & Features
Berlin's new Brandenburg Airport has become an embarrassment for the city, and for Germany as a whole,... Read more
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique... Read more
Once you've decided to visit Berlin, next you've got to work out which neighborhood to use as home base,... Read more