Shopping in Franconia and the German Danube
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Franconia and the German Danube Shopping
Café am Dom
For an edible souvenier, take home handmade chocolates like the...
|Food / Candy||Bamberg|
Step into this "medieval mall," in the tower at the Old Town...
Off Richard-Wagner-Strasse, this is one of the fanciest shopping...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Bayreuth|
Rödental, northeast of Coburg, is the home of the world-famous...
This shop sells nativity scenes of all different shapes and sizes...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Bamberg|
You can come and pose for owner Karin Dütz, send a picture...
Vinothek im Sand
Head to this wine store for Franconian wine as well as a sampling...
|Wines / Spirits||Bamberg|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Woehrdersee Mercure Nuernberg City Fr $239+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Nuremberg Fr $69+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $33/night less
- See Nuremberg with Viking River Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $3,656 Expedia
- 4-Star Le Meridien Grand Nurnberg Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Save with Hotels.com, $46/night less
- Sail to Nuremberg with Uniworld Boutique Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $2,489 — $2,489 Expedia