Sights & Attractions in Franconia and the German Danube
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Franconia and the German Danube
Dom St. Stephan
The cathedral rises majestically on the highest point of the earliest-settled...
This fortress is a few minutes' walk from the town center. As...
|Castles / Palaces||Kronach|
You could spend days visiting this vast museum, which showcases...
|Museums / Galleries||Nürnberg (Nuremberg)|
The city's main attraction is a grand yet playful collection...
|Castles / Palaces||Nürnberg (Nuremberg)|
This impressive old bridge resting on massive pontoons is Regensburg's...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Regensburg|
In Bad Staffelstein, on the east side of the Main north of Bamberg...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $108 & Up: Cheap Nuremberg Stay Save with Hotels.com, $46/night less
- Book 4-Star Woehrdersee Mercure Nuernberg City Fr $239+/Nt Expedia
- Journey on Avalon Waterways to Nuremberg: 7 Nts Fr $2,875 Expedia
- Super Low Nuremberg Rate: Book Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Save with Hotels.com, $18/night less
- See Nuremberg & More: 13 Nts Aboard Avalon Waterways Fr $4,633 — $4,633 Expedia