- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Erno's Bistro Review
This tiny, unpretentious place in a quiet Westend neighborhood seems an unlikely candidate for the best restaurant in Germany. Yet that's what one French critic called it. The bistro's specialty, fish, is often flown in from France. It's closed weekends, during the Christmas and Easter seasons, and during much of summer—in other words, when its patrons, well-heeled business executives, are unlikely to be in town.
- Address: Liebigstr. 15, Westend, Frankfurt, 60323 | Map It
- Phone: 069/721-997
- Website: www.ernosbistro.de
- Metro Westend (U-bahn).
- Location: City Center and Westend
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends and for 6 wks during Hesse's summer school vacation.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Frankfurt From 565 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3 Nts in Frankfurt this May Fr $217+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Book in Frankfurt: Save at the Fair Frankfurt in May Fr $63+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Frankfurt Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1049 Expedia
- Visit Frankfurt with Avalon Waterways! 11 Nts Fr $3,731 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
We just returned from a relatively quick eight-day holiday break to Berlin, Dresden and Prague and are trying to get going on a trip report while things are still fresh in mind.
I’ve Read more
What are some good daytrips (within 1.5-2 hours, preferably by public transit, but renting a car for a day would also be an option) from Munich that get you to an area with beautiful mountain scenery (with Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more