Nightlife & the Arts in Hamburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hamburg Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
20 Up at the Empire Riverside Hotel
For a smooth cocktail, cool lounge music, and a chance for adventure...
Artsy movies are shown at the Abaton....
Bar DeCaio at the George Hotel
Bar DeCaio at the George Hotel has a black-on-black design. Despite...
Birdland is the best place in Hamburg to hear mainstream jazz...
Hamburgers are renowned for their ability to go out but act like...
The China Lounge, in a former Chinese restaurant, remains one...
Christiansen's Fine Drinks & Cocktails, near the Fischmarkt...
The Cotton Club, Hamburg's oldest jazz club, focuses on straightforward...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Hamburg Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Kronprinz Hamburg 3 Nts in May Fr $290+/Nt Save with Expedia, $32/night less
- Small budget: Book Graf Moltke Novum 3 Nts in May Fr $314+/Nt Save with Expedia, $34/night less
- 7 Nt Cruise on Sale: See Hamburg Fr $1,051 Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Novum: $141 & Up in May — $141 Save with Expedia, $15/night less
- Journey to Europe on the Queen Mary 2 (Cunard Line)! Fr $789 — $789 Expedia