Sights & Attractions in Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
|A-B C-D E-G H-I J-K L M N O-R S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Albertinum is named after Saxony's King Albert, who between...
|Museums / Galleries||Dresden|
The Albrechtsburg, where the story of Meissen porcelain began...
|Castles / Palaces||Meissen|
Near the Frauenkirche is the Alte Brauerei, which dates to 1569...
Erected in 1558, the Alte Wasserkunst served as part of the town's...
Although dominated by the nearby, unappealing, Kulturpalast (Palace...
This bridge, which spans the river in front of the Katholische...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Dresden|
Bach-Museum im Bach-Archiv Leipzig
The Bach family home, the old Bosehaus, stands opposite the Thomaskirche...
|Museums / Galleries||Leipzig|
Johann Sebastian Bach was born in Eisenach in 1685. The Bachhaus...
|Museums / Galleries||Eisenach|
Architectural styles that would influence the appearance of such...
Walter Gropius founded the Staatliches Bauhaus, or Bauhaus design...
|Museums / Galleries||Weimar|
The Biblical House is interesting for its Renaissance facade...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $63 & Up: Astral 3-Star Hotel in Leipzig Expedia
- $70 & Up: Cheap Leipzig Stay Save with Hotels.com, $17/night less
- Leipzig Savings! Book at Top Vivaldi Leipzig Fr $129+/Nt — $129 Expedia
- 3-Star Alt-Connewitz Fr $92+/Nt — $92 Hotels.com
- 3-Star Astral Fr $58+/Nt — $58 Save with Hotels.com, $38/night less