Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Schwerin
The town's showpiece square was the setting of military parades...
This Gothic cathedral is the oldest building (built 1222-48)...
North of the main tower is the Neue Lange Haus (New Long House)...
|Museums / Galleries||Schwerin|
On the edge of Lake Schwerin, the meticulously restored palace...
|Castles / Palaces||Schwerin|
The quintessential experience in Schwerin is one of the Weiss...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Ring Birke Fr $137+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Lubeck this May Fr $106+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Explore Europe with Costa Cruises Fr $1,499 Expedia
- Book the Grand SPA A-ROSA Travemuende 3 Nts in May Fr $322+/Nt — $322 Expedia
- See Europe & More: 7 Nts Aboard MSC Cruises Fr $1,099 — $1,099 Expedia