Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Wismar
The home of the former dukes of Mecklenburg stands next to the...
|Castles / Palaces||Wismar|
The ruins of this church with its 250-foot tower, bombed in World...
One of the largest and best preserved squares in Germany is framed...
St. Georgen zu Wismar
This church, another victim of the war, stands next to the Fürstenhof...
The late-Gothic church, with a 120-foot-high nave, was built...
If you have an hour to spare, wander among the jetties and quays...
|Houses / Mansions||Wismar|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star BEST WESTERN Kiel Fr $118+/Nt Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Ring Birke Fr $130+/Nt Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- Cruise Through Europe with Costa Cruises Fr $1,299 Expedia
- Save at 5-Star Grand SPA A-ROSA Travemuende: $332 & Up in May — $332 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $1,049 — $1,049 Expedia