Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Rügen Island
This small town is the island's administrative capital, founded...
The largest resort town on Rügen's east coast, it has white...
Off the northwest corner of Rügen is a smaller island called...
Marking the northernmost point in eastern Germany is the lighthouse...
|Nautical Sites||Rügen Island|
The heart of this town, 28 km (17 mi) southwest of Binz, is the...
This small fishing town is the island's harbor for ferries to...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Kiel Fr $131+/Nt Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- Kiel Savings! Book at BEST WESTERN Kiel Fr $141+/Nt Expedia
- Sail to Kiel with MSC Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $1,349 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Kiel Fr $131+/Nt — $131 Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- See Kiel & More: 7 Nts Aboard MSC Cruises Fr $1,049 — $1,049 Expedia