Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Stralsund
The Alter Markt has the best local architecture, ranging from...
The Stralsund aquarium of Baltic Sea life is part of this three-floor...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Stralsund|
A former cloister, 40 of its rooms now house two museums: the...
This museum exhibits diverse artifacts from more than 10,000...
|Museums / Galleries||Stralsund|
This enormous church is the largest of Stralsund's three redbrick...
The treasures of the 13th-century Gothic church include a 15-foot-high...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Ring Birke Fr $137+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Lubeck Fr $106+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Sail to Kiel with MSC Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $999 Expedia
- Lubeck Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $221+/Nt — $221 Expedia
- Cruise Through Europe with Costa Cruises Fr $1,499 — $1,499 Expedia